Friday, May 20, 2016

The Safety Valve On my Too Indulgent, Overly Self Absorbed Blogger in Me!

Ok This post is going to be where I try and put all my stray thoughts and over indulgences. When I feel like a 4th post or making an inane comment , instead of putting them out where they can be seen and annoy peeps, I'm going to edit them into this one.

EDIT: I AM ENTERING THIS POST FROM A WAY THAT LEAVES HITS ON THIS< UNLESS YOU ARE REALLY INTERESTED IN MY RAMBLINGS.

Stray Thought Two> FOR GOSH SAKE>>>>PROTECT YOUR WIZARD!!!!!!

Blog: Traffic is way down, as I see it from the traffic I've got about 8 ish you in USA and my German contingent  is like 2-3 ,

Whoever sent peeps from Dragonfoot Forums: thanx! I think you are the chris guy from the UK

Def lost a few peeps yesterday, but overnight is up to 10 total(excluding the 230 overnight that I REALLY wish someone would tell me about!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

LOVE THIS SAFETY VALVE!!! I think it's totally going to let me indulge and build audience!!!!!!!!!!

Really expected a +1 on this idea by now? Have I attracted peeps that LIKE my post after post??????
at this rate I'll never know(OOH just LOVING my place of overindulgence!!!)

Since this is my place of overindulgence: I am going to go off topic here sometimes

Predicting Trump in landslide! Def in popular vote MAYBE in electoral( less likely is Hilary in electoral not popular win), 65% helped along by FBI leak(s) on email scandle(I'm SUPER SUPER political, ex Republican , still conservative, but would register libertarian if they didn't all wear tin foil hats)

10 overnight hits and 35 after my morning blogging, not bad for 2 months old, thou I'm a little surprised hits went down after nearly 300 hit yesterday. Oh well, I guess I'm an acquired taste!

Cool getting hits in afternoon, up to about 140 for day 20ish hits per post nice! only sad part is other than the German contingent international is ZERO for day

Finished yesterday w/138 hits Zero overnight. German contingant is strong still, Zero from other countries :(
Stray hit from France today 34 total immediate hits, OSR post def not as popular so far.

13 immediate hits on todays Killer DM post very high for so quik! Nice!

I AM ENTERING THIS POST FROM A BOOKMARK< UNLESS YOU ARE REALLY INTERESTED IN MY WILD RAMBLINGS < MOST  (90%) of the hits are mine

No comments:

Post a Comment